Okay, I admit, we probably haven’t been updating our website as much as I would like. A lot has happened since our last post, so I am going to try and cram in as much information as possible!
Last June saw us relocate to our new premises at 3/3a Bridge Street (site of the former Thomas Cook building).
- I am pleased to say that it has enable us to totally revamp our range by working with new suppliers and increasing the range we have to offer. So what’s new?
- – we have increased the range of wine we sell by about 20%, with a focus on classic French, Portuguese, South Africa, NZ, and Australia.
- -we have expanded our whisky range by approximately 50%. Furthermore, we work directly with our whisky producers to ensure we get the best price, and also unique bottlings.
- – we are one of only two retailers in the North East of England to have Approved Retailer status from Isle of Harris Distillery, and we started selling thier award-winning gin in October 2022.
- – we are the only place in Morpeth to get the exclusive new release from Northumbrian Whisky producers Ad Gefrin. Based in Wooler, this year saw the release of Tacnbora Batch 1- a Northumbrian Blended Whisky. We look forward to working closely with the guys there for many years to come.
- – Plus, much much more!
As for the future? Well…keeping our website up-to-date a lot more. However, the best place to find out the latest news is our social media pages on Facebook and Instagram.
We are also working continuously to improve our range and bring unique quality product to Morpeth. Keep your eyes peeled for new products, tasting events, and special offers.
Next time, we won’t leave it as long. I promise.